Thursday, October 16, 2008

London - Running to catch a plane

These pictures are from the day we left London.  We pretty much jogged past Westminster Abbey to see Buckingham Palace and then jogged to the bus station. I regret that we didn't have enough time to walk around Westminster, but I was excited that I saw Big Ben.  Buckingham Palace was totally overrated.  We saw the guards, but it was training or something weird.  

We had to get a picture with a double decker buss before we left.

The bus ride to the airport was death for me. I didn't have time to eat breakfast, which gives me a headache...and then the bus driver kept tapping his breaks. I really thought I was going to have to ask the bus driver to stop so I could throw up. I wasn't the only one suffering though.  Of all the random people we met on our trip, we met a retired NFL player, just 26 and spending a few months traveling alone.  He was hillarious - maybe one of our favorite people we met.







No comments: